Monday, May 24, 2010

Dilema!

Well, it's Monday morning, school is out next week and I have a million and one things to do.  Last minute school projects, laundry, doctors appointments, finding a talent for Luke (he has a talent show this week!), finishing my planting, blog Lucy's four month pictures before she turns five months old... But it is cold and rainy and I taped four and a half hours of Lost last night.  So the question is do I check things off my to do list or do I toss the kids snacks, let them do whatever, snuggle my baby and watch the finale of Lost (one of my favorite shows ever!)??  Such a dilema!

*Edit added about 2:30 pm.
I solved my dilema!  I decided to fold massive amounts of laundry and spend "quality time" with Lucy so that I could justify watching 4 hours of Lost in the middle of the day!!  It was great but as always left me slightly confused.  Did anyone else cry?  Glad I took a lazy day-bummed that Lost is all done!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Um, no brainer. You snuggle your adorable little girl, eat whatever you want with a big Diet Coke in your hand and watch Lost (which I can't believe you haven't watched yet!) It really sounds like the perfect day for that!

Carrie said...

WATCH LOST, but don't waste your time with the first 2 hours...its just review, but really rushed. How do you summarize 5 seasons into 2 hours? The last 2 1/2 hours are well worth your time Relax and get going before the kiddos get home.

margieandnorm said...

I am so glad I quit watching a while back. It drove me crazy. Dad watched it all, except for last night. He DVRed it and will watch sometime this week.

Crissie said...

We watched it Monday night. I video taped it (I know...pretty old school, but that's all we got). Stan and I about died when it cut off 20 minutes before the end (I forgot that our converter box turns off after 4 hrs.). Thank goodness for Hulu! In the "olden" days, we would have been up a creek! Yes, I definitely cried. And yes, I am still confused. :)

Laguna said...

Rachel,
I was going to say, they're not "lost" anymore because we spotted them from a glider when we were in Hawaii last year, "hacking their way through the jungle." But then I read your "edit" and saw that I was too late to spare you the confusion. Oh well, any day spent folding laundry & snuggling your little cuddlebug is a day well-spent. You chose well. Love you,
Aunt Susie