Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Brent's Birthday

Brent just had his 37th birthday!  Yowza!  We were just talking about how we still feel like the majority of people we know or see on TV are older than us.  Then we find out they aren't even close to our age, but quite a few years younger.  Ouch.  I guess the mirror doesn't lie...oh well, atleast we feel young, right?  

Brent had a great day that the kids and I planned because we think he is awesome!!

*Breakfast with friends (was supposed to be golf, but the weather didn't get the memo about my birthday plans)
*Lunch with the kids (they surprised him by signing out of school early to take him to lunch.  Which he payed for.  Surprise!)
*A massage (he's never had one before and is now looking at the budget to see how he can afford one every month)
*Opened presents from boys (golf balls, a movie gift card and Diet Coke in every form it comes in.  Cans, 2 liter, small bottle...
*Dinner and cake with friends



Hope you had a great day babe! 
We love you!

5 comments:

margieandnorm said...

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! You look great and so happy for such an old geezer. Just kidding, hope you had a great day.

Emily said...

Obviously, Mom doesn't know that it is cumpleanos feliz -- duh! Happy Birthday to Brent!! I hope he had a wonderful day. Is that a DQ ice cream cake that I see? I can't see close enough... it looks like maybe Reese's? Tell Brent he has an awesome wife. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys!

Rachel M said...

Mom, how did you make that upsidedown exclamation mark?! And Em-impressive on the ice cream knowledge! It IS a DQ Reese's Blizzard cake!! Well done!

margieandnorm said...

Rache,
I typed ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! in word and copied it here. TADA!

Shill and Company said...

Happy Birthday to Brent. Sounds like he had a fantastic day thanks to his wonderful family!