Thursday, June 3, 2010

For you Mom...

I have been so bad about posting pictures of Lucy!  My poor mom called last week
and said she had no idea what Lucy looks like now because I haven't posted any pictures recently. 
 These are a month old but I promise I'll post more soon!




And.... here are Max's pictures.
We did retakes.

4 comments:

Emily said...

oh my gosh! That picture of Lucy with her mouth wide open is great!! It reminds me of Garrett when he was little, but I still think she looks like Owen. She is getting so big. And the ones of Max are priceless.

Cherene said...

Lucy is sooo cute! Cheyanna is here looking at blogs with me, and when I clicked on yours, I told her that you have 5 boys and a baby girl. She goes, "Awwww, that poor little girl." :)

margieandnorm said...

Thanks so much, Rachel. They are all so cute. Lucy looks a little like so many of you. And poor Max, I'm almost crying with him. I just called Dad (in his office) and told him to look at your blog. Thank you so much. Hugs and kisses to all.

Shill and Company said...

Lucy is a living doll! What a cutie.
I loved Max's pictures too. They made me laugh. You and Brent have such adorable kids.