Monday, May 10, 2010

Any DWTS fans out there?

Dancing With the Stars tonight...

Evan is awesome. 
Not sure why the judges seem to get on him so much. 
He was better than Erin tonight but they scored the same.
And did I hear her complain that she's too tall and skinny?

Cheryl's hiney in that first dress? 
I don't need to see your cheeks like that!

Nicole is ridiculous. 
And Derek's choreography is unbelievable! 
That 50's paso?  Sooo good!

And aren't horizontal stripes supposed to make you look bigger?
Then how come they made Brooke Burke look even tinier?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I agree with all of those statements. I can't stand watching Cheryl because of her awkwardly shaped body. Sounds mean, but seriously! And that last dance was ridiculous, Derek is amazing!

Crissie said...

I'm rooting for Evan! It is interesting how they tend to get real nit picky with the ones that are really talented.