I can't believe it was a whole year ago this little guy was born! It has flown by! He was a joy from the beginning. And aside from not sleeping through the night forever, he has been so easy and fun. He is pretty mellow and puts up with alot-being wrestled, squeezed, dragged all over the place, woken up from deep sleeps by brothers who want to play with him (NEVER by me!), being dragged everywhere with me and basically just mauled and loved to death. I'm happy to report he has not fallen off of our bed our tumbled down the stairs! Maybe we're actually getting the hang of this baby thing... I have to say I have fully enjoyed this little man. I held him alot when he was littler, just because I could! He wasn't fussy at all but my bigger kids were old enough that I took advantage and just held him and played with him. He is my little buddy.
12 years ago


6 comments:
Yay Max! Rach, he is so stinking cute! All of your kids are! Does it get any easier to see them grow up after the 5th one? I doubt it! :) Congrats on the baby girl! Can't wait to see how she fits into your awesome family! Miss you guys!
Staci, Brandon and Jackson Cox
Happy Birthday sweet, little Max!
We just love his sweet, happy smiles. We love the long mohawk too! Happy Birthday, Max, and lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa Garrett.
what a handsome little guy! i can't believe it has been a year since he was born either! happy birthday to you Max :)
WOW this year has flown by. I can't believe he is a year already. WHAT a cuttie. Happy Birthday big guy.
sweet faux hawk! i cannot believe how big he is. i still picture him like when i saw him when he was only 3 weeks old. in all of the pictures he resembles a different kid... well, except eli. i see a lot of garrett, owen and luke. so weird. what a cutie! Happy Birthday, MAX!!
Post a Comment