Before looking at the comments, I was gonna post almost identical to Loree. Seems to lose its profoundness the second time,but I really do love the cake (where did you get it?) and the Vulture...(he really has the vulture stance doesn't he?).
Love that cake...and Max is one!? He is soo cute. and wait a minute as I scroll down your blog...#6 is coming and its a GIRL!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! She will be so protected with 5 brothers! We need to catch up!
so funny. and wow did you make that? because I am super impressed, that is the cutest cake I've ever seen. I am so glad that he enjoyed his cake to the fullest. your boys are so cute. and wow I am still laughing from last night, you were KILLING me (in a funny couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard way) still dying about fhe.
Brent and I have been married for 11 years. We have six children-5 awesome boys and one sweet baby girl. They are cute and fun and busy! Brent is a dentist for the Air Force and I stay home with the kids and try to keep up with the chaos.
7 comments:
super cute cake! I love how max enjoys his first birthday cake! priceless! that is a pretty cute vulture too :)
Love it, love it, love it!!!
that is hilarious! he destroyed that thing. it was so cute. i love the cake, did you make it?
Before looking at the comments, I was gonna post almost identical to Loree. Seems to lose its profoundness the second time,but I really do love the cake (where did you get it?) and the Vulture...(he really has the vulture stance doesn't he?).
LOVE this post. Messy and Happy, clean but sad. Love it. Unfortunately, I know who the real vulture was...and she likes cake.
Love that cake...and Max is one!? He is soo cute. and wait a minute as I scroll down your blog...#6 is coming and its a GIRL!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! She will be so protected with 5 brothers! We need to catch up!
so funny. and wow did you make that? because I am super impressed, that is the cutest cake I've ever seen. I am so glad that he enjoyed his cake to the fullest. your boys are so cute. and wow I am still laughing from last night, you were KILLING me (in a funny couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard way) still dying about fhe.
Post a Comment