Blessed be the
normal bedtimes,
normal bedtimes,
normal mealtimes,
scheduled and calendared extra-curricular activities,
everyone dressed and ready before 8:30 (including me!),
a house that can stay clean for longer than 5 minutes.
Thy name is STRUCTURE!
I'll probably be sick of you by next spring but I sure love you now
My kids are so over the first day of school picture thing, but they went along with it just long enough for me to get a couple of pictures. They'll thank me for being a picture taking fool someday, right?
GARRETT
ELI
LUKE
OWEN
(more on his actual 1st day later)
(more on his actual 1st day later)
Eli's new class-Aloha was their theme for the first day! He sits right next to his "worst enemy in the world". She seems plenty sweet, just happens to be female which qualifies her for enemy status.
Luke was of course excited about eating lunch at school, 3 recesses, and getting his very own locker.
You would never know by that smile just how naughty he was going to be for his new teacher that first day. His behavior has been much better ever since! It is weird having him gone all day. Especially for Owen.
No picture of Garrett in class because he went solo for the first time ever! He just knew the drill and had seen his classroom and met his teacher ahead of time. Who needs mom? I was so proud of him. He had been so nervous I was a little worried, but he was awesome.
Owen and Max relaxing in the peace and quiet. Aaahhh.

5 comments:
You should have been there relaxing with Owen and Max. Of the 5 kids, you were always the most excited for school to start. You were always so social and gregarious. Nothing has changed!
sweet upside-down pacifier, max. that will do wonders for those chompers.
you are a blogging fool lately, i can't keep up with all of these posts! all of the boys are so big!
i like how eli has enemies... period. and i am pretty sure that smile that luke gives usually means he is plotting some naughtiness, so that isn't a huge surprise!
I can't believe you are all ready by 8:30 even you. Actually I can you are totally a morning person. The kids look so cute. I love the signs they hold up.
I totally agree . . . about the structure thing. Although we have been in school for about 4 weeks and I am still struggling to get it all together. Your family pics are ADORABLE!! I love them all, what cute boys . . . are they ready for a girl?
I love Max's sign. I bet he's loving having mommy to himself a couple of mornings a week, at least for the next few months.
Post a Comment