Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday...
One day that will be alot of priesthood holders under one roof!
By the way, the shirts only stay like that for about a 3 seconds. Then I see all of the boys, including the baby, on the floor wrestling while they're waiting to leave for church. A little painful, yes, but someday they'll be able to iron their own shirts. Someday...
*Editorial note (added after this was originally posted): Brent would like me to clarify that I do not, in fact, iron every Sunday. I apologize if I implied that I do. Additionally, when I do iron I very rarely iron Brent's shirts. He knows how to use an iron.

7 comments:
So cute!
wow- look at you blogging early in the morning. You must have not been able to sleep. I love all those white shirts. Won't it be fun with they have missionary tags on them?
holy cow, you seriously iron all of their shirts? i get the no-wrinkle kind and pull it out of the dryer right when it is done drying... and i only have half as many boys (including travis, obviously). they look so cute hanging like that. and will still be really cute with another outfit, to mix things up a bit!
So I am LOL because I can totally see Brent telling you that he irons the kids shirts all the time and he irons his own shirts. So funny. I love the picture it is soo cute soon you will be adding a little dress to the mix.
Love the picture!
Ironing? Should we be doing that? Even in the summer, I encourage the boys to wear their suit so Ben doesn't have so much work to do on Sunday morning:) I can't support ironing.
Love the picture!!!! I'm not surprised we both ended up in a house full of boys. Not a bad thing! :)
Post a Comment