HOLY MOLY RACHEL!!! Are you serious? I didn't think it was even possible!! I can only imagine how excited you must be! This little girl is going to be spoiled rotten, and she deserves to be!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!
NO WAY!!! Rachel, I'm SO happy for you guys! I have been so good to not tell anybody you're pregnant...it wasn't easy! This is such happy news. I'm sure all the boys are thrilled as well. We love and miss all of you so much!
I am so excited. What if she has red hair? It is going to be one crazy place, that house of yours!! The first package should be sent within a few days.
I am sooo excited for you guys!!! What a little princess she will be. I told Shawn and he said, " No way! We gotta call them!!" Get ready . . . girls are a whole different ball game!! Congrats!!
We are as excited to have a Milne grandaughter as we have been to have 5 Milne grandsons. We are happy for you and praying that all goes well for you and the baby, and the whole family. We love you and miss you. Thanks for coming to visit.
YAY!! I totally started crying when I saw your post--I'm sooooo happy for you, girl! She might be just a little bit spoiled, but that's OK! That's what little girls are for. It's going to be so much fun, and she's going to be so adored! Congrats!!
Brent and I have been married for 11 years. We have six children-5 awesome boys and one sweet baby girl. They are cute and fun and busy! Brent is a dentist for the Air Force and I stay home with the kids and try to keep up with the chaos.
27 comments:
i am freaking out! even though i just talked to you i still have to comment!!! yae! yae! yae!
When I saw you had sent an email about your blog, this is the first thing I thought of. Oh - a little girl in that house of boys. What fun!!!!
HOLY MOLY RACHEL!!! Are you serious? I didn't think it was even possible!! I can only imagine how excited you must be! This little girl is going to be spoiled rotten, and she deserves to be!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!
Oh my goodness - congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!
AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH this is me screaming for excitement again:) yea yea yea!!! love ya- Bonnie
WHOO HOO! I was hoping it would be a girl for you! YIPPEE!! How wonderful! So happy for you!
Sorry Rachel..that last comment was from me!
Love it!!!! Congrats!
No freak'n way!!! Here comes the bows, the tutu's and the pink, pink, pink. The Princess is coming to rule the household! I'm so excited for you guys.
HOORAY!!!!! the Milne's are having a girl! I am sooooooo happy for you! how exciting! CONGRATS!!!!
NO WAY!!! Rachel, I'm SO happy for you guys! I have been so good to not tell anybody you're pregnant...it wasn't easy! This is such happy news. I'm sure all the boys are thrilled as well. We love and miss all of you so much!
I am so excited. What if she has red hair? It is going to be one crazy place, that house of yours!! The first package should be sent within a few days.
I am sooo excited for you guys!!! What a little princess she will be. I told Shawn and he said, " No way! We gotta call them!!" Get ready . . . girls are a whole different ball game!! Congrats!!
WOW!!! Congrats! That is exciting!
Way to go, Rachel. We knew you could do it. We are really happy for you!
We are as excited to have a Milne grandaughter as we have been to have 5 Milne grandsons. We are happy for you and praying that all goes well for you and the baby, and the whole family. We love you and miss you. Thanks for coming to visit.
AAAAWWWWWWW!! WOO HOO! How exciting. Your family is going to be bombarded with pink. Princess is on the way. Congrats.
Congratulations! That persistence paid off I guess...
Oh my gosh, I am soo happy for you guys! Yea!
Wow! Congrats Milne Family. How exciting for you all! :o)
YAY!! I totally started crying when I saw your post--I'm sooooo happy for you, girl! She might be just a little bit spoiled, but that's OK! That's what little girls are for. It's going to be so much fun, and she's going to be so adored! Congrats!!
ahhh you have no idea how excited i am for you guys!! i can't wait to meet your little girl :)
Oh man, we are sooooo excited for you. Congrats.
Way to go!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!!
COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! Now let's get that girl here before Max has to endure any more embarrassing wardrobe changes!! :) LOVE IT!
Rachel, I am so happy for you and Brent and your 5 boys!!! Wow, who would have thought after 5 boys to finally get a little girl!!! Cognrats.
Ok.. I'm a little behind checking your blog, YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What good news!!!!!
Post a Comment