We went to the pumpkin patch and the kids all chose their pumpkins. It was fun to see them run around together-they were running from one end of the field to the other. I guess they had extra energy to use up! If any one of them changed directions they all changed with him. It was pretty funny to watch. It made me think of the werewolves in Twilight that can read each others thoughts and move as a pack. (Can you tell I'm excited about the movie coming soon?) I love everything about fall and the annual trip to the pumpkin patch is a simple thing that me and the kids look forward to every year.
12 years ago




5 comments:
oh my gosh, max is so cute and full of smiles. i need to see him again! i love the pictures at the pumpkin patch. that one eli picked out looks heavy!
I love the pictures of Max. He is so cute, and looks so much like Luke in some of them. I wish we could have gone to the Pumpkin Patch when we were there, but the snow was very pretty, for the day that it lasted!
cute pictures!!! i love the collages. that sweet max, i need to come over so he can smile at me too!!
ok so i am looking at these pictures again (yes i have no life) and i think my favorite one of max is the very middle one. he looks so tough with a little smirk on his face.
Hi Rachel-your family is so adorable! It's so fun to see them all. Congratulations on baby Max. You guys passed us up! Say hi to Brent. Hope to see you again soon...
Post a Comment