12 years ago
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Good Morning!
Note the time of this post (for some reason it says 1:30 but it's really 2:30). I've been awake for a couple of hours hanging out with my sweet baby who won't go back to sleep! We're shopping online for Christmas, watching DVR'd shows and just spending quality time together. Who needs sleep, right? I have a feeling I'm gonna read this tomorrow and it won't make any sense. Wow. This little man is showing no signs at all of going back to sleep. Good night-or good morning?- everyone! Hope you all wake up well rested and ready for the day. That was said with no sarcasm whatsoever. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
aww, poor max! i hope he finally went back to sleep. and obviously, i hope you did too. he just needed a little quality mommy time. and when is better than the middle of the night. so your computer says the wrong time, and when i was there and used your camera all of those pictures have the wrong date. just fyi, maybe all of the clocks in your house should be syncronized. just add that to the to do list. carson misses the boys!
and i miss you (and the boys too, i guess).
Maybe he and Brooklyn can get together for a playdate in the middle of the night sometime! Actually, she's mostly doing one feeding a night now. So why am I feeling more tired than ever? Hope you get some sleep tonight!
I hope tonight will be better, I had forgotten about the sleepless nights. Looking at his cuter face makes it a little better. Also it is so much better to watch your shows w/o kids interrupting. Good luck.
ah , that sucks....at least he's cute! That will save him on nights like those.
Hopefully you'll find some time to sleep. Your baby is so cute!
As much as I hated giving up sleep, I really loved those peaceful middle of the night one-on-one times with the new baby. Daytime can get so hectic with all the other demands on your time! Sarah S. thinks I look just like you when my hair is straight and styled. :)
I'm glad you have such a good attitude about that little Max...I don't think that I would be up blogging...It's a good thing he's so dang cute!
Oh the joys of newborns! It's good they're so darn cute! One thing I learned when I had newborns-there's a lot of really strange shows on TV at 3:00 in the morning! Hope he's been sleeping better the past few days! Come visit my blog sometime! :)
Love,
Crissie
Your boys are so handsome.
Post a Comment