Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh-My-Gosh-Holy-Cow Moment!

I'm having a baby in a week! Aaaahhhh!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

YAEEEEE!!!!! I can't wait! I am so excited to see that sweet baby boy! We still have a lot to accompish so tell him to hold off until thursday-K-?!?!? Love ya, its going to be great!!!!!!

Kurt and Tami said...

Yahoo! I think 8-28-08 would be a great day to have that kiddo. Blizzard run this week to celebrate? You name the day.

Rasheta Family said...

wow!!! good luck.

Stacy said...

I wish I lived closer to you so I could help. You'll be great, you are a great mom and you have a super husband and ward to help you. Miss you. I can't wait to see pictures.

Emily said...

well, for your sake i hope it is on thursday... or saturday... or next tuesday. it would be so sad if you made it this far with all even numbered days (or multiples of 5) and then this little guy decides unlike his mommy... he likes odd numbered days! that would be horrible, you probably would never remember the poor kids birthday. i love you, good luck! can't wait to see pictures of little max??!!

Lauren said...

Rachel, you make me smile. Good luck this week!

Tawni said...

Hey there, I am soo excited for you to have another baby and that I found your blog, yea!!

email me if you want an invite to my blog
tawnilenise@cox.net

Shannon said...

holy cow, I'm in blog heaven with all your posts- I guess I haven't checked it in a while!

Can't wait for this little guy to make his appearance...whenever that might be! And I'm sure he's totally into the even day birthday thing. Sure, he's into it.