We are reading the Old Testament with the kids right now and with it being summer it's not happening regularly. We finally got to it today and were reading about Abraham and Isaac. They both wanted children badly and prayed to the Lord to bless them with children. I explained to the boys that their dad and I had prayed to have children also. They thought that was pretty cool. Well, after scriptures it was Eli's turn for prayer. Right in the middle he threw in a "Please bless Mom to have more babies. About 6 more would be good". The boys were exciteds and thought that was an awesome prayer. I guess I am going to be saying some prayers of my own!
12 years ago

4 comments:
Muahaha! That is great! I love Eli. He is so sweet. Oh my gosh, can you even imagine -- 6 more?!
I can't imagine 6, much less 6 more! But Eli is sweet and so thoughtful. Obviously he loves his brothers and sister.
ELI IS BANNED FROM ANY TYPE OF PRAYER FROM HERE ON
SINCERELY
DAD
Maybe Eli is a genius and knew this would get him banned from any future family prayers. Eli is awesome!
Post a Comment