Friday, March 5, 2010

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship...

What could possibly make a 1 1/2 year old sit so still and be this mesmorized?


Little Einsteins!
(Disney Channel m-f, check your local listings:))

If we utter those words Max comes a runnin'
Ya, ya I know 1 year olds don't need to watch tv,
but I gotta bathe so...
Plus it does have classical music so it counts as educational, right?

6 comments:

margieandnorm said...

plus he's got the snacks, so he's al set

margieandnorm said...

all set!

Emily said...

Cute, cute little profile. He looks so serious! Man, I wish Carson would watch that show--or any show for that matter. You have to bathe and what is even more important is that you can bathe in peace!

Erin said...

haha! when I started letting chase watch tv bruce was okay as long as it was that show...purely educational...!
I'm with you...gotta get stuff done!

Loree said...

oh yeah rachel, no worries! it is totally educational! too cute!

hey look at what i did said...

That was how my oldest learned all about musical instruments! He loves them. Definetly if you can bathe let them watch whatever. :)