Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All dressed up and no where to go

I am so used to having boys and just throwing a onesie and some pants on 'em.  Lucy has been so tiny she was only fitting into a few pajama/one piece type outfits, some onesie/pants outfits too.  I occasionally put a bow in her hair and I love the girl stuff but apparently I am not that good at it yet. 

My sweet friend came over to see the babes the other day.  Lucy was still in pajamas that she had spit up on.  No bow.  No cute outfit. The horror! 

 Well, my friend immediately set her own baby down, asked if she could dress Lucy and proceeded to wash her down, lotion her up, pick out a new outfit (she's growing! things are starting to fit!), get her dressed, and get a bow in her hair.  She picked her up, gave a her a little snuggle, let out a sigh and said "There.  All better Lucy."  I was cracking up because I never think to "dress" her every day.
Rookie!

So look how darling she is in all her "dressed for the day" glory. 
Thanks Em!  What would this poor little girl do with out you?


Of course she looked so cute that I felt the need to take a million pictures...



    

9 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my! She is getting chubby! She looks absolutely adorable and cute and girly! I love her!

Emily said...

the pleasure was all mine!

Loree said...

awwww! what a doll! love it!

margieandnorm said...

She is chubbing out a bit. And she definitely looks like a Milne. A little of the boys, but mostly just herself. Lucy Jane Milne! I can hardly wait to see her and hold heer and love her. and all the rest of you. Well, maybe not hold you.

Shannon said...

ooooh, she is starting to chub! I love the pic of her smiling and she does look awfully cute.

Crissie said...

Awww...what a cutie!! I still can't believe you have a girl!!

bonnie said...

Ahh theat is so funny, don't let your friend come to my house and see bennett running around in her diaper with the rats in her hair. Maybe by the 4th girl I will be on the ball enough to get her dressed and put bows in her hair. Heck I am still working on getting myself dressed up. Lucy is such a cute little doll.

Cherene said...

She is SOOOO cute!!! Gotta train them early to love the bows and accessories. Cheyanna never knew it was an option to leave the house without a bow in her hair and a little bling on too. :)

Liza said...

Sweet, sweet, LUCY JANE!!! Such cute pics! I am the worst blogs "checker" but I was starving for a Lucy update. :)