Too cute!. Is he wearing glasses now, or are those Eli's?
Uncanny!?!?!
Owen is wearing Eli's glasses. When I saw what he looked like in them with his hair spiked I immediately thought of the Jerry Maguire kid:)
i freaking love that kid. can't wait to see him and the rest of you!
Great post. Love the pics.
Totally made my day! Thanks!
That is unbelievably PERFECT! So fitting for him, I seriously can't stop smiling. Owen, you ARE a wonder!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute!. Is he wearing glasses now, or are those Eli's?
Uncanny!?!?!
Owen is wearing Eli's glasses. When I saw what he looked like in them with his hair spiked I immediately thought of the Jerry Maguire kid:)
i freaking love that kid. can't wait to see him and the rest of you!
Great post. Love the pics.
Totally made my day! Thanks!
That is unbelievably PERFECT! So fitting for him, I seriously can't stop smiling. Owen, you ARE a wonder!!!
Post a Comment