Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THE REAL SCOOP FROM BRENT

OK - HERE IS THE DEAL WITH THIS SECTION......

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BLOG, SO NONE OF THE FANCY FONTS OR PICTURES HERE. WHAT YOU WILL GET ARE SMALL, FUNNY, INTERESTING, POSSIBLY MILDLY EMBARRASSING BITS OF INFORMATION ABOUT MY AMAZING WIFE THAT SHE WOULD NOT GIVE OUT - AND WILL PROBABLY PUNISH ME FOR POSTING. I THINK IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF CHECKING IN ON THE HAPPENINGS OF MY FAMILY YOU ARE ENTITLED TO MORE THAN JUST GLAMOUR SHOTS OF MY KIDS AND THE LATEST ON OUR AWESOMENESS AND ATTEMPTS TO CONQUER THE WORLD THROUGH MASS PROCREATION OF SONS.

I CAN'T SAY HOW LONG THE POSTS WILL LAST BEFORE SHE DELETES THEM, SO COMMENT WHILE YOU CAN.

SO, THE FIRST PIECE OF INFO ON RACHEL IS............................

SHE HATES FEET. I DON'T GET IT. IT DOESN'T SEEM RATIONAL TO ME, BUT IT IS TRUE. SHE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER OWN FEET (HERS ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S I GUESS). BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, ASK HER TO LOOK CLOSELY AT YOU FOOTSIES OR HIT HER UP FOR A FOOT RUB (YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS WITH HER FOR THAT ONE).

ANYWAY, CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR MORE ON RACHEL

PS - GREAT JOB ON THE BLOG BABE - I LOVE YOU

9 comments:

margieandnorm said...

No kidding about the feet, Brent! And I gave birth to her and changed her poopy diapers and many other things that I cannot mention (especially during the teenage years). But I love her anyway.

Emily said...

good one brent...but i know you've got better on her!
she is the best though!

Sarah S. said...

That is so funny! We miss your guys' funny dry sense of humor. And yes you will conquer the world with your sons, or at least try and baptize the world when they all become missionaries.

Cox Family said...

Hey guys. I started viewing your blog when I saw it on Emily's. It's been forever since I've seen you, but you guys are the same old Rachel and Brent...just with 5 AMAZING boys now!!! Congrats on everything and God Bless!
Staci Cox (Wall)

Shannon said...

Yay, thoughts from Brent! So glad to know Rachel hates feet. This is very important information to know.

Emily said...

what does rachel hate more than regular old feet?? clammy "swampy" feet of course! and i think one reason she loves her feet more than anyone elses is that her second toe is longer than her big toe... which she thinks is "normal". it's okay rachel, i love you anyway!

Rachel M said...

To clarify, which I usually have to do when Brent comments on me, I do not love my own feet. I think they are weird just like everyone else. It's just that they've been attached to me and I've been staring at them for 35 years so I'm just used to them:)

Maren said...

I completely agree about the feet thing.

There's just no explaining it.

bonnie said...

Brent you rock, I should let Rachel clip Wyatt's toenails. Look forward to more of your posts.