Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Back!

Ok-I guess I need to explain why I started a blog and then haven't been blogging since my first post! Everyone kept telling me how fun blogging was and that it was so easy and I needed to start one. Well I started one all right, but then I just was not into updating it. Having a million other things to do (just like everyone else!) blogging just fell further and further down on my list of must-do's. I basically just neglected it. Kind of like the unfinished sewing and craft project pile in my basement! I'm not a huge computer person-I just check email and read your blogs and occasionally look something up online. So, with my sister inspiring me to blog, my friends who blog telling me (in the nicest way possible) what a loser I am for not keeping up with it, and a giant case of guilt-I'm back! I will try my best to update more often and not be a complete lame-o. I've even included a picture of myself working hard on my blog. Seriously, computers/technology and I are not friends and so it is "work" for me!



18 comments:

Shannon said...

love the working out on your computer pics. lame-o is right! ha ha. Glad to have you back.

Emily said...

I can tell you are really going to struggle with this and we are here for you...you just can't wear that headband anymore.sorry.
ps.i'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Leah said...

girl
It's about time!!!! I love that you are back!! And baby boy #5~!!! You are awesome! And you look just amazing in those poses my friend!! Great to see you!

Stacy said...

Finally! It is so good to "see" you again. The headband must go, but you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Baby steps, baby steps...

margieandnorm said...

why didn't you wear that when we were there? I would love to have some pictures! I am looking forward to more posts.

Lacey said...

You crack me up girl. Can I just say I miss your humor. I hope you stay on top of it cuz I want to see more of you and your family. Baby #5 on the way. What??? I thought for sure Brent was DONE after the last one, LOL! When you are stuggling to get up and "work" think "no pain, no gain" ha ha!

Sarah S. said...

Horray! You are back and looking better than ever I might add. You are hillarious. Keep up the posting. You can do it.

Hydes said...

Rachel you are to dang funny, I love the headband!!!!

The Ratchford Family said...

No that cant be I thought. Look a little closer oh yes it is. I love you and your fun wacky ways. Anytime you need a technology intervention just give me a call.

Emily said...

you know what? i think that the headband is the awesomest part of these pictures! i am still laughing just thinking about it. i am excited for some new posts... you can do it!

Barnes said...

You kill me. Why are you so funny? I working out pics are a classic!! Have a good day!
Heather

Barnes said...

p.s. if you are having trouble getting on my blog send me your email address and I'll add you.

Tracey said...

Thanks for a good laugh! Congrats on #5 being on the way.

Rasheta Family said...

You just made my night with that post. You are too funny! Classic. I have been wondering if you were ever going to blog. Yeah, I am glad you are. Keep them coming!
I will be in Utah end of Aug! Hope to see you.
Anissa

Rachel M said...

Thank you all for your encouragement and support:) I can feel the love!

Kurt and Tami said...

You're too funny! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't had time to keep up on a blog. My goal for next week is to update mine. Blizzard run soon?

Angela said...

ok... just checked your blog to see if maybe you had posted. Still laughing! Congrats on the pregnancy, we'll have to chat soon!

~B. said...

Too funny! I love your workout pics! But you MUST be more computer savvy than I am at least! Because your blog is cute and mine is, well, not cute! I have no clue how to move beyond Bloggers boring old templates! Oh well!

Btw, I gave you an award over on one of my blogs for being one of my fabulous neighbors! {I found yours through Maren's blog} You don't have to forward it if you don't want, really, NO PRESSURE!

Oh and your headband ROCKS too!

Becca