Last summer when we moved from AZ we sadly left our grill behind. It was falling apart and wasn't worth moving. We finally just got a new one to replace it a week ago. Brent is so happy to be grilling again! I love that I can just get the food ready and then hand it off to him to cook and not heat up the house cooking dinner. We've grilled for dinner 5 nights out of the past 9 days that we've had it. Yummy! I need to add the smell (and the taste) of BBQ's food to my Favorite's list!
12 years ago

9 comments:
Brent looks so handsome and'muy macho' grilling. As did Dad yesterday when he grilled fluffy burger, turkey burgers, pork steak, corn on the cob, cut up onion, zucchini and yellow squash and pineapple. Enjoy the grill.
Mom
yummy steaks on the grill! i can't believe you guys have used it that much already... that is awesome!
Hey it's Amanda Anderson. Love the work out! Keep it up!!
Hey Rachel, it's Jessica Young. I am glad to see that you are posting again and we can keep up with your cute family. I sent you a link awhile back to our family blog. Let me know if you got it. If not, I will send you another invite. I hope that you guys are doing good. Talk to you later.
2 posts in one week. I'm so proud of you! And congrats on the new grill. Now if only the evil mosquitoes would all die, summer would be perfect.
Love your new format!!! Will you teach me?
ps. I have an awesome recipe for flank steak on the grill, never mind, i put it in the relief society cook book:)
So fun we need to have you over for a BBQ and maybe you can share some of your favorite recipes!!!
We KNOW!!!!
Ely was over when I looked at your blog. He said "Why are you looking at my mom's website?" I said "its really no big deal". He said "It is too me". Hopefully it is okay to view your site, and I haven't offended Ely. It is fun to see what you are up to. If you want an invite to our blog email me.
Post a Comment