Hi, Milne family! Thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is gorgeous! I'm glad to see you have a blog...fun and easy to keep in touch :) I haven't used mine in forever!! I look forward to seeing more of you all on here!
Hi! I love the family pictures and thanks so much for the Christmas card, we were so glad to hear from you! Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!
We got your Christmas card too. I love your pictures. I hope you are enjoying Utah. We moved back to AZ right after you moved to UT. I wish we could have gotten to see you.
Finally more pictures! Now we need information by way of words, what is going on, what you are thinking about, how cold you are, how you miss Zion, you know, the good stuff. Get on it girl, you act like you have more important stuff to do:)
The pictures of your family are absolutely adorable, but since I hardly talk to you anymore I need updated blogging!! It is sad that Brent's mustache wasn't around for those pictures!
Rachel, hey remember me? Lacey Sherwood!! I have thought about you guys so much and wondered how you are. I am glad I have found this blog (through Leah-through Sarah Stephens). Your boys are so Handsome. Are you guys still in Utah? We are currently in NM but plan to move back to Az soon. Good to see you guys and now I can keep in touch with you better.
Brent and I have been married for 11 years. We have six children-5 awesome boys and one sweet baby girl. They are cute and fun and busy! Brent is a dentist for the Air Force and I stay home with the kids and try to keep up with the chaos.
8 comments:
Hi, Milne family! Thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is gorgeous! I'm glad to see you have a blog...fun and easy to keep in touch :) I haven't used mine in forever!! I look forward to seeing more of you all on here!
Love, Shelly
Yeah, you have a blog! I love the pictures. I miss you guys!
Hi! I love the family pictures and thanks so much for the Christmas card, we were so glad to hear from you! Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!
We got your Christmas card too. I love your pictures. I hope you are enjoying Utah. We moved back to AZ right after you moved to UT. I wish we could have gotten to see you.
Finally more pictures! Now we need information by way of words, what is going on, what you are thinking about, how cold you are, how you miss Zion, you know, the good stuff. Get on it girl, you act like you have more important stuff to do:)
The pictures of your family are absolutely adorable, but since I hardly talk to you anymore I need updated blogging!! It is sad that Brent's mustache wasn't around for those pictures!
Rachel, hey remember me? Lacey Sherwood!! I have thought about you guys so much and wondered how you are. I am glad I have found this blog (through Leah-through Sarah Stephens). Your boys are so Handsome. Are you guys still in Utah? We are currently in NM but plan to move back to Az soon. Good to see you guys and now I can keep in touch with you better.
Okay Rachel...you can't say these are "recent pictures" anymore because they aren't. :) What have you been up to lately. Any more curtain action?
Post a Comment