Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our Family


3 comments:

Leah said...

Hey Rachel...thanks so much for thinking of us...and sending us a card! your picture is Absolutly GORGEOUS! You look awesome and all of your cute little men are just too sweet. I love the coloring. We hope you are well...I will add you to my blog list....thanks for everything!

Eardley Fam said...

Loved the Christmas card! You guys all look so great! It was great to hear all about your latest and it seems like Utah is treating you good! We'll have to get together whenever we actually get to travel home.

Stacy said...

I'm glad you finally figured out that blogging was the way to keep in touch. I loved all the pics of the family, they are growing so fast. I just got your card today- (when I went to the mailbox to finally finish mailing mine.) There's a link to my blog on my card.