Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I never bothered to put a blog ticker with the baby countdown
so I figured I'd just let you know that
I am due in 3 weeks!!


Most frequently asked questions:

1. Are you all ready for a girl? No!
Although my mom's been sending me stuff and my sweet friends did have a shower for me and gave me lots of great things! Who gets a shower for their sixth baby?


2. Do you have a name picked out? No!
We have a list of 7 names.
I just need to eliminate 2 a week for the next three weeks, right?


3. Are you dying? (Meaning don't you want to get that baby out of you?) No!
Yes, I am blogging at 4:30 am because I can't sleep but I have lots to do and babies are easier inside than out! Not as cuddly and sweet but much easier! The discomfort has not outweighed the convenience factor-yet...


4. Maybe you'll go early? (More of a comment than a questions but still...) No!
Thanksgiving-check
Eli's December birthday-check
Owen's December birthday-check
Christmas (and all that it entails!)-almost done
New Year's getaway with family-still to do
House still in the middle of some little remodels!

Then the baby can come. I've got plenty to do until then.
And I have never had a baby even one day early.
I know she'll come when she wants but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's no sooner than Jan 14!
(Check back with me in a couple of weeks and I may have changed my tune)

I am feeling good, for the most part, and while I don't normally love being pregnant, I'm trying to just enjoy these last weeks of being pregnant for the last time! I'm so excited to see what a Milne baby girl will look like. 3 weeks is nothin'.

11 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

By writing this post, I think you may have just jinxed yourself. Not to worry. When she comes early, I'll watch the kids and while you're away, I'll take them all to Babies R Us and we'll pick little girl Milne's carseat. Then you'll be all set!

Emily said...

you got this! but i must agree with shannon, you may have jixed yourself! i hope not for the "getaway" sake!
hang in there! you're doing great!

Sarah S. said...

Keep us posted on how things go. I'm curious to know if people have asked you if you are going to try for a "sister" now that you are having a girl. It seems like that would be a popular question. At least for us nosey people.

Cluff Family said...

We can't wait to see what a Milne girl looks like! We are excited for you.

Loree said...

good to get the pregnancy update from you! I was wondering all those questions! you read my mind :) I can't wait to meet this sweet little girl! i hope all goes well and that you have a very merry christmas! love and miss you friend :)

Crissie said...

3 weeks???? Yikes! I had no idea that it was so close. How exciting. I think that we're all excited to see what a girl Milne baby looks like. Oh how fun! 6 kids...you are supermom! I don't know how you do it. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

margieandnorm said...

I have not been checking blogs and email while we are in Tallahassee with Aaron and Torie and family. This pregnancy has seemed to go by really quickly, but I am not the pregnant one. Where are the pictures? Post at least one. Love, Mom and Dad

Eardley Fam said...

Wow time flies-I had no idea you were due so soon! I too can't wait to see what a Milne baby girl will look like-beautiful of course and luckily will have 5 older bros to keep the boys away. Good luck with the last few weeks-hope you get your wish :)

Cherene said...

Thanks for the update--I'm so excited for you! What are the girl names you're thinking of? You should post them and let everyone vote. :)

Lyric Payne said...

We LOVED your Christmas card and am pretty sure we'll love it even better next year when there is a beautiful mini Rachel in the picture!