Monday, April 27, 2009

Eli's Befores and Afters

This is dedicated to my dad who couldn't even stand to have us wiggle a loose tooth in front of him. Ironic that I am now married to a dentist. My dad would rather saw his arms off than be a dentist, or go to one for that matter.
BEFORE & AFTER


Check out the size of those teeth! Yowza!

The hair was an experiment. Eli was born with two cowlicks on top of his head that swirl in opposite directions. This creates a chunk of hair that has never laid flat whether it was 1/4 of an inch long or 2 inches. Eli wanted to grow it out until he couldn't stand it any more. I'm such a nice mom. And I did not prompt these facial expressions.

BEFORE
AFTER

4 comments:

margieandnorm said...

Eli, I can hardly wait for Grandpa Garrett to see your teeth. I will let you know if he throws up or passes out or both. I love your hair either way. I am used to longer hair because Taylor and Wyatt have it. Cameron likes his VERY short!

Emily said...

yeah i almost passed out and threw up. those roots are huge. they look like some sort of animal teeth. poor eli. i can't believe he let his hair grow out, he looks like a totally different kid. long or short... either way he is a handsome boy! we love you eli, mammoth teeth and all.

Crissie said...

Those are some big teeth!! Dallin has the same problem with the 2 cowlicks. It's always sticking up. So now we know that growing it out won't help. :) Eli looks SO different with long hair.

Leah said...

Lovely teeth...and look at that hair! It reminds me of Michelle Wolfs boys...good to see you posting! I wanna see that big baby max..