Lucy was 6 moths old on the 4th of July. We love our little Luc!
The boys adore her (unless she's crying alot) and are actually
surprising me with how helpful they've become.
Lucy at six months old :
Loves to grab her feet
Watches our every move
Loves having people around her, talking to her, looking at her, singing to her...
Loves rolling to her tummy
Hates when she can't roll back
Trying to sit up
Loves being in her carseat and on the go
Loves Mom's voice
Loves her soft, fuzzy tiny blankies right by her face
Loves her swing
Grabs for everything!
Puts everything in her mouth and slobbers
Learning to be a good napper, already a good night sleeper
Ticklish on armpits and neck
Scared of Max (well if she's not she should be!)
First swim!
I've taken pictures at every month but not posted them, so more pics to come...

9 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so big and cute. I can't handle it! The pictures of her in the pool look soooo much like Owen. She is growing up too quickly!
She is SO CUTE, Wish we could see you all this summer.
She is so adorable! And, how could anyone be scared of Max or any of your children. There all perfect angels.
Yup, she's a Milne. What a cutie!
She is adorable!! I bet you are having so much fun dressing her up in all the cute little girl stuff!!
She is so cute and she just gets cuter every time we see ya. It was so much fun to hang out last weekend. Fireworks and all, aghhh. How is owen's finger doing, poor little guy. See ya later.
It's been too long since I looked at your blog... your kids are adorable! Wish we could see you guys more often!
Rachel-I have been looking for you! I don't know what the chances are of you seeing this since your post is so old, but if you do I would love to hear from you! I can't believe you have six beautiful children! We are sitting tight at eight, but nothing decided for sure yet:) My email is angmwhite@gmail.com. I have a blog which I update about as often as you do yours- jodyangwhite.blogspot.com. I was just asking someone to check their stake list to see if you had moved although I was 99% sure you had. Hope to hear from you when you get a minute- which with six kids means I'm likely to hear from you in about ten years. Reality, right? Hope all is well with your family.
Love,
Angela
I hopped over here to get a peek at your wednesday loves...
Your Lucy is so cute! Great pictures :)
Post a Comment