I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend! I loved that Easter fell on conference weekend. Brent's sister came into town Friday with her family so we had fun with them. I, of course, forgot to take pictures. So here are couple of us that I forgot to post last year, back when we had five boys and not a girl in sight!
Here are the highlights of our weekend fun...
Neighborhood egg hunt:
-Max's first egg hunt! He loved it and then cried when it was over.
-I could only get pictures of Eli and Owen running.
-Garrett opted out this year. Is he already getting too big for that stuff? Sad!
Conference:
-Actually managed to hear some talks, even with 11 kids running around!
-Brent went to the priesthood session at the conference center with our brother-in-law.
-Sunday morning I went with my sister-in-law and her three older girls to Music and the Spoken Word and conference. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is amazing! I'm also always amazed at how quickly it quiets down to the point of being able to hear a pin drop when the prophet enters.
-Brent took Garrett and Eli to the afternoon session, again at the conference center. We were lucky to have tickets so that we could all go.
-Spiritually uplifted and inspired-check!
Easter:
-No Easter outfits, no baskets. Just kept it simple. This was what each of my kids got. And a candy-I'm not completely lame.
-Huge Easter feast! I don't always do that, but with family in town to feed I had a good excuse to go to town on dinner.
-Lucy was not set down for two days-her aunt and cousins were eating her up!



6 comments:
We watched and taped "Music and the Spoken Word" and conference so we were there with you. It was all so wonderful. Josh and Mindy invited us to an Easter Brunch and to watch conference. They ended up bringing it to our house and it was great having them here.
I love the flip flops with the saying! that's such a great idea!
Cute flip flop idea. I am glad you had a good weekend!
Oh Rachel, you guys are just too cute!!! I love the pics and I can't believe how cute Lucy is all snugly in her pink blanket on the side pics! So neat you got to go up to the conference center and Music and the Spoken Word- it always makes it such a nice experience!!! Love and miss you guys and hope we can come see that new baby girl of yours and all the fam soon!!!
The pictures from last year are so cute! I am jealous that you got to to go down to the conference center for stuff.
I love the flip flop idea and all of the pictures!
You have such a cute family, and I love the flip flop idea for Easter! Hope you don't mind I found your blog!
Post a Comment