Saturday, October 24, 2009

Every day Max empties out this cabinet dozens of times. He is like a crazy person on a mission the way he goes at it. Notice him climbing in to make sure he misses nothing! My kids think it's funny because he is so into it. Brent said today that we need to start teaching him not to do it anymore.
Ya, it's called a cabinet latch.
I love how when he realized I was watching him, he gave me a big grin. As if that would make me not care about the mess and the fact that I have to bend over, pregnant (never pretty), and clean it all up. Again.
Who am I kidding.
It works!
Almost every time.
Those darn 1 year olds already know that we are like putty in their cute little pudgy hands.
Empty away Max!

9 comments:

margieandnorm said...

He is so darn cute, and the grin tops it off. Go Max!

Emily said...

aww, what a stinkin' cutie! that grin is hilarious. note to self when i come to your house... don't eat from the cereal bowls in the bottom cupboard!

Emily said...

oh and i was thinking, your little girl will probably follow him around and clean up his messes!

bonnie said...

That grin just makes you melt.

Loree said...

too cute! what a funny busy little guy~ he looks soooo happy though! dang kids :)

Lyric Payne said...

Those are adorable pictures. He looks like such a fun little boy. Maxwell and Sophie were such easy little toddlers, and I finally have one like yours. Our third is a climber, mess maker - just plain curious.

Cluff Family said...

That is a lot cuter when they are 1 than when they are teenagers looking for a particular outfit. Cute post!

Cassie said...

So cute! Whatever keeps them happy right?

Kurt and Tami said...

I say let him have at it. He's developmentally on target. Brooklyn does the same thing right now. It keeps her quite busy too I might add. Pretty helpful when you're trying to make dinner.